How To Evaluate An Electrical Contractor
As a consumer it is important
to know how to evaluate an
electrical contractor before
hiring them so you lower your
risk of being scammed. There are
numerous Phoenix Electrical
Contractors working in the field
who over charge for sub-standard
work. There are good and bad
contractors in any of the
trades. Knowing how to avoid the
bad ones is the key. Here are a
few tips courtesy of Power Point
Electric. A Locally owned
Phoenix Electrical Contractor.
Phoenix AZ Electrician Tips
- How does the electrical contractor present himself. Is he clean cut, courteous, and friendly?
- Does the electrician seem like someone you can work with and communicate with easily?
- Are you comfortable with him in your home?
- Does he listen to what you really want?
- Does he make suggestions to help you in making the best choices?
- When evaluating the job does the electrician complain about everything? If he does he may be up selling you. Does he look frustrated about the job before he has started? If that's the case, how will he act during the work?.
- After an electrical contractor completes the job, make sure you do a walk through with him. If something does not work make sure that you and he notes this and make arrangements to fix the problem right away.
- Make sure that the electrical contractor is in good standing with the state, licensed, and bonded.
- Don't trust the safety of your home and family to someone who is not licensed.
When choosing an electrician
you are making an important
decision. We recognize that we
are working on your property.
It's important to you and it's
important to us that you are
more than satisfied!